Learn to comply now before it's too late and you find your company out of
compliance. Our simple step-by-step process makes continued compliance with the new law easy
ALL PAYDAY LOAN COMPANIES
MUST COMPLY WITH THE PROVISIONS
OF THE FEDERAL PRIVACY LAW.
The privacy law, known as the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Financial Modernization Act (the "Act") affords consumers new
federal privacy protections (Title V) which apply to a wide range of entities that come within the Act's definition
of a "financial institution". Your activity as a Payday Loan Company brings your company within the Act's
definition of a "financial institution". All Payday Loan Companies must implement
procedures to protect the privacy of their customers. In addition, all Payday Loan Companies must provide a Privacy
Statement to all of its customers. A Payday loan Company's Privacy Statement must fully comply with the Act and the
specialized rules issued by the Federal Trade Commission.
Learn to comply quickly with the new law as directed by our newly updated Payday Loan New Privacy Law Manual.
The New Privacy Law Compliance Manual includes everything you need to know about the new law including a specially
prepared Privacy Statement specifically tailored for the Payday Loan industry.
Be prepared to prove compliance next time the state auditors stop by your store. Follow the easy three steps
explained in the Compliance Manual so that all of your customers receive a proper Privacy Statement. This manual
is so easy to understand that your company will be ready to begin providing your customers with a copy of your
Privacy Statement the next day after purchasing the manual.
You could hire your attorney and pay her hundreds, or even thousands of dollars to review the intricacies
of the this law and the lengthy rules issued by the Federal Trade Commission. Or more simply you could obtain
the Payday Compliance Manual which has been specially tailored to the Payday Loan industry. In fact, many
Payday Loan Companies in neighboring areas have already followed the easy steps laid out in the Compliance Manual.
These companies, by following the easy steps in the Compliance Manual and have privacy safeguards in place and
are now providing a specially tailored Privacy Statement to all of their customers.
The Payday Privacy Law Compliance Manual covers the following topics:
- Privacy Notice Requirements
- Distinguishing "Consumers" from "Customers"
- Identifying the Categories of Information you Collect
- How to Provide Notice of Your Privacy Statement
- Limits on Disclosure of Customer Information
- Privacy Notices on Your Company's Website
- Safeguarding Customer's Personal Information
- Identifying the Categories of Information you Disclose
- Sharing of Customer Information with Affiliates
- Sharing of Customer Information with Non-Affiliates
- Implementing Opt Out Procedures for Sharing of Information
- Joint Marketing Arrangements
- Anticipated Sharing of Information
- Optional Statements in Your Privacy Statement
- Security Measures to Ensure Compliance
- Providing Notices to Different Classes of Customers
- Making Changes to Your Privacy Statement
In addition, included with every manual is a Specially Tailored Privacy Statement. Such Statement
will include your Company's Name and address information so that you can begin providing your customers
with a copy of your Privacy Statement.
COMPLY WITH THE PRIVACY LAW TODAY!!
|Have a Privacy Statement and Safeguard Procedures
ready tomorrow. Let us do the work for you
so you can concentrate on what you do best, running your business.